Please try our wide variety of interactive financial problem solvers. Simply enter your criteria and you'll get your questions answered with dynamic graphs and personalized reports
Please note the following tax due dates on your calendar, and come back often to keep up with the changes.
Divorces are almost always very difficult and stressful. The divorce preparation for proper settlement will always involve financial scrutiny and analysis in order to fairly divide the estate according to tax law. The more complicated the estate, the more you will need the professional help of a Certified Public Accountant. There may be many tax ramifications that need to be taken into account for division of assets and for preservation of wealth going forward. Mitchell & Watters, CPAs can help you through this difficult time by providing you solid financial divorce advice and help regarding your divorce settlement.
Our team can be a neutral financial facilitator, helping you gather, organize and understand the financial situation at the time of divorce and more importantly looking forward when the two have separated. The professionally gathered financial data helps to determine the immediate household budget as well as the longer term individual budgets. We bring value by:
1) Conducting financial analysis early in the divorce process can save time.
2) Helping save time and money during the divorce process.
3) Helping clients to avoid long term financial pitfalls related to divorce agreements.
4) Assisting clients with developing detailed household budgets to help avoid post divorce financial struggles.
5) Reducing the amount of apprehension and misunderstanding about the divorce process.